Monetize your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Monetize your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Bidvertiser is a company that places ads on your site and will pay you each time an ad is clicked. They offer an array of different ads that you can choose from to put on your blog or website. The ads change regularly on your site to keep it fresh.

How much per click

I have received 2 clicks worth 31 cents so far. I am not sure of the exact amount that a person will get per ad clicked but that is my experience with it.

Why Choose Bidvertiser

I think that Bidvertiser is a great alternative to Google AdSense because it is much simpler and easier to use. First off, when I signed up, I saw that you don't need a PayPal or a credit card to sign up. You also don't need to give out your social security number. With Google AdSense you have to be over 18 and you need these items to sign up.

I also like that with Bidvertiser you can pick and choose where your ads go on your blog. With AdSense I think it just places ads wherever (I'm not sure though).

Bidvertiser is just a great alternative if you've had bad experiences with Google AdSense or are just getting into blogging and are looking for a way to monetize it.

Sell your ad space with BidVertiser. Show text-ads on your Website or Blog with BidVertiser.
Brought to you by eToro Online Foreign Currencies Exchange