MyWorldPlus is not a scam. Now joining with GlobalXChange.

People are waking up to the fact that there is now way that MyWorldPlus is a scam, and nobody even has any MyWorldPlus complaints!

So they’re grasping at straws now saying that the payment processor Ben Glinsky uses, GlobalXChange, is a scam.

Well I’m here to tell you that’s not true either! I’m Canadian, so I can’t get checks from MyWorldPlus, the only option I have is to use the GlobalXChange.net payment option.

I haven’t had any troubles yet with GlobalXChange, here’s a proof screenshot of my TD Canada Trust online bank statement:



So obviously, you can see that my last 2 payments from MyWorldPlus were successfully deposited into my bank account, GlobalXChange Scam? Please…

MyWorldPlus Complaints? You’ll have to look hard to find them! MyWorld Plus is heating up, I’d defiantely recommend taking a look and if you haven’t taken a free tour of MyWorldPlus yet, make sure you do so asap!

PLEASE JOIN NOW
Brought to you by eToro Online Foreign Currencies Exchange